Boaters . . .
The Barley Mow is situated at Bridge 50 on the North Oxford Canal, by the infamous Newbold Tunnel.
We have 48 hour & 14 day moorings on the doorstep plus permanent moorings only 3 minute walk away, with a turning point immediately after the Newbold Tunnel. So if you are in a day trip or long term travels are have facilities available to make your experience as pleasurable and memorable as possible.
The canal carries hundreds of boaters each year both up and down the Country. With hundreds of canal side pubs each one has something different to offer.
The Barley Mow has something different, unique and special available for our boating visitor.
Not only do we offer superb home cooked and locally sourced food, real ales and refreshments, but something a little more tailors to your needs;
- • Bathroom hire – unwind and enjoy a soak in a hot bath or shower, with use of hairdryer and GHD hair straighteners if required. Toiletries and soft white towel are all provided so no need to bring your own towel.
- • Laundry Facilities – use of our secure laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron. Washing detergent is also available.
- • Refuge – both recycling and non-recyclable bins provided.
- • Waterpoint
- • Take-Away Service – order your meals and drinks to take-away to enjoy in your own surroundings.
- • Essential groceries
- • Meeting Point – meet friends, family and acquaintances at The Barley Mow – we are listed in the Nicholson's Guide and happy to provide FREE car parking for your guests.
BREAKING NEWS . . .